The aim of the Forum Ambassadors team is to improve the communication and integration between the forums and the rest of the community (most importantly, developers).
We have chosen four people to lead and organize our team :
We are starting with a small team of ambassadors focused on a tight scope. Slowly, we will broaden the scope to include everything we’ve defined in our blueprint for the team, and make the team bigger.
In this early phase, we will mostly focus on :
– preparing ideas/specs for UDS
– helping with bug reporting
– we might also be reporting important discussions/bugs/problems to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter as we encounter them.
You can find us :
- Forum Ambassador forum section
- Development (Gutsy Gibbon) forum section
- #ubuntuforums-ambassadors on freenode during our team meetings